FreeBSD Port: bacula-server-1.38.5_1 rc scripts

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 4 07:00:25 PST 2006

Trix Farrar wrote:

> There are actually an embarrassing number of options;
>
> Of course, there are the "normal" enable options; bacula_fd_enable,
> bacula_sd_enable and bacula_dir_enable.  The scripts are written so that
> , I believe, they should run on NetBSD as well using bacula_fd,
> bacula_sd, and bacula_dir respectively.

Sorry I'm coming late to this thread, but it sounds like you've put a lot of
good work into this port, and the update to rc.d style scripts, thanks for
that. :)  Just one question, I assume from what you've written here that you
have 3 separate rc.d scripts for these 3 separate services, is that correct?
If so, thanks, as that is the way to handle a situation like you described
(if I am understanding it correctly).

Doug