acroread7 firefox plugin problem

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Thu Feb 2 23:12:19 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm having problem with acroread7 firefox plugin. I can see acroread7
plugin under firefox about:plugins. However when I try to open pdf file
it shows blank page. Acroread7 plugin seems like somehow broken.

It is defined in /etc/libmap.conf as:

[/usr/local/lib/acroread/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so]
libc.so.6                       pluginwrapper/acrobat.so

Linux module is loaded and I'm using FreeBSD-6.1-PRERELEASE.

# uname -an
FreeBSD daemon.micom.mng.net 6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #2:
Thu Feb  2 16:59:19 ULAT 2006

I know acroread7 plugin was working just before 6.0 release came and I
have working plugin at home in 6.0 machine which I think I didn't update
since November 2005.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

thanks,

Ganbold