QT4

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Sun Dec 24 20:58:54 PST 2006

On Sunday 24 December 2006 03:53, Alex Samorukov wrote:
> I have a question about QT4. I use some programs, which are depends on
> QT4 toolkit.
> E.g. one of the best bittorrent clients -  qbittorrent-0.8.0. I want to
> submit them to freebsd
> ports tree but i see no QT4 support. What i need to do to push this
> ports into the tree?

You should contact kde at freebsd.org (qt maintainers) and see if they're willing
to commit a devel/qt4 port, otherwise you need to port it yourself. You would
then submit your port as a pr.

See the porter's handbook:
/usr/share/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook for complete info on how
to submit your port.
Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com