Strange fonts in firefox since update to 2.0.0.1

Heino Tiedemann rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de
Fri Dec 22 06:21:33 PST 2006

Hi There,

since I updated the port www/firefox to the new version
"firefox-2.0.0.1,1" I have e strange, "default font".

(Good exaples are ed.wikipedia.org or amazon.com, google.com)

With the version 2.0.0 It wasn't like this.

Hint: Normaly i use firefox on KDE. But yesterday I had to use the minimal
X11 (that one wich comes with xorg, no idea, what the name is). Since
I used firefox on that "desktop", i realise that behavior.

Heino