FlightGear-0.9.10 reboot on execute

probsd org probsdorg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 15:29:09 PST 2006

I'm having a problem with the latest FlightGear-0.9.10. I've built the simulator from source as well as installed the latest pkg. I've tried running the app from KDE, Gnome, fluxbox, and windowmaker. I've tried both dri-6.4.1,2 and linux_dri-6.5 with xorg. I have no weird setting in make.conf or any other loader.conf setting. Per the simulators pkg-message file, I set kern.maxdsiz="1073741824" and kern.dfldsiz="1073741824" in /boot/loader.conf. I'm running FBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE built today (12/19/2006). My ports tree was updated 5 hrs ago. I ran flightgear with --log-level= with all possible options and nothing out of the way was shown. I'm getting no kernel panic in console 1.

Yet, when I run the simulator, right after "loading scenary" the system reboots.

Can anyone here reproduce this of offer anything else I can go looking for to fix this problem?

michael