Sourcefile named differently than portname.

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:17:42 PST 2006

I'm working on a port upgrade where the sourcefile has a different name from
the port. For example the port is called myport-6.2 but the distfile is
called myportsrc. I used DISTNAME= myportsrc. in the makefile and the same in
distinfo. It fetches correctly but when it tries to cd to the workfile it
uses the port name instead of the DISTNAME and fails. How do I override this?

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com