${TARGLIB} in gcc34 and gcc41 ports

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Fri Dec 15 17:17:04 PST 2006

Hi Gerald, list,

(Please Cc: me in your replies.)

I've installed lang/gcc34 and lang/gcc41 and I looked for libgcc.
I found:

lang/gcc34: TARGLIB=${PREFIX}/lib/gcc/${CONFIGURE_TARGET}/${PORTVERSION}
lang/gcc41: TARGLIB=${PREFIX}/lib/gcc-${PORTVERSION}

Is there a reason for such incoherency between those two ports ?

Additionally, I would like to change LIBCFLAGS during GCC bootstrap
but I don't really understand what to change in the port's Makefile to
achieve this (I would like to add a compilation flag for libgcc).
May you provide my any clue about this please ?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen