Firefox & thunderbird crash saving a file

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Dec 12 14:21:53 PST 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:48:43 -0600, Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:16:01 -0600, Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org>
>> wrote:

>>> I'm about half way through rebuilding everything with debug symbols,
>>> but FYI I can reproduce this at will just by trying to print with CUPS
>>> from either thunderbird or firefox 2.0. The traces I have gotten make
>>> it look like threading problems, and they persist using libpthread or
>>> libthr.
>>
>> marcus has won the fight, so he has a patch to fix it.
>>
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2006-December/016302.html
>
> I don't have that port installed, but thanks for thinking of me. :)

Oh, your problem is different after I read your message again. I don't
have any of printer, so unsure with your problem. As for the
Firefox/Thunderbird users with KDE, check above link for a solution.

/me needs to get printer for his own in someday....

Cheers,
Mezz

> Doug

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org