failure of policy

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Tue Dec 12 07:23:24 PST 2006

On Dec 11, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Mark Linimon wrote:

> Well, this looks to have been a combination of two human errors (on
> that
> particular PR), which the code really doesn't know how to deal
> with.  But
> after looking at it, I'm not too sure what we could have done
> differently.

Human error I can understand, but *twice*?  Once from the update from
1.1.5 to 1.2.0 and again update to 1.2.1.

Whatever it is, now that's what we've got.  The slony project will be
rolling out a 1.2.2 release which should be production-worthy within
the next few days.  I'll post an update for that.

People should avoid using the 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 releases unless they
really know what they're doing and can fix the problems that may arise.