FreeBSD Port: hylafax-4.3.1

Willem Jaap Zwart W.J.Zwart at NescioLudens.nl
Sat Dec 9 23:30:19 PST 2006

Hello Adrian

Great! Thanks for that
Please share the Makefile and distinfo. Could you send them to me, I
will submit them to the ports tree, but have to check the installed
files etc, since I guess with the templating engine there will be some
changes with respect to the files installed by this version compared
to 4.3

thanks

Willem Jaap