Compiler error portupgrading bash2

DH dhutch9999 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 11:04:15 PST 2006

Good Afternoon;

Please be aware that bash2 is failing to build via
portupgrade.

I've attached the output from my last build attempt
which shows the specific compiler error.

The three machines experiencing this error are
4.11-release-p18 +manually applied security patches.

If I may be of further assistance please let me know.

Thank you for your support-time & effort, it is appreciated.

David Hutchens III
Network Administrator
DRS Surveillance Support Systems - A division of DRS Technologies.