new port suggestion: sysutils/pkg_read

Etienne Robillard granted14 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 06:41:05 PST 2006

Hi Wesley,

imho it make senses to use $PORTSDIR when this
variable is set, otherwise its probably not
a bad idea to fallback on "/usr/ports". You
have my +1 for this suggestion and will most likely
make the required modifications for the next
release.

Thanks very much,

Etienne

http://cheeseshop.python.org/packages/source/p/pkg_read/pkg_read-0.1.5.tar.gz#md5=e5848762c61ecd8d61fb4c84cf752240