Apache 2.2 and Postgres

alan bryan alan.bryan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:16:43 UTC 2006

On 8/18/06, Roman Bogorodskiy <novel at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > I could use (and have in the past on apache 2.0) www/mod_auth_pgsql2
> > but I was getting "No Authn provider configured" with the following
> > ..htaccess:
>
> Yeah, I had the same error. It fixed by placing line
> "LoadModule auth_pgsql_module  libexec/apache22/mod_auth_pgsql.so"
> before other "LoadModule" entries (that sound rather weird, yes).

That does sound weird but it did solve the problem for me too.  Thanks!

For now I'll just continue using mod_auth_pgsql2 although I still
think there is something wrong with the DBD and PGSQL things in the
www/apache22 port.  Hopefully someone with more experience in this
than I can take a look at the way the port builds and links against
PGSQL and see if they can get it to work.  I was getting none of the
dbd related .so to link against the pgsql libs which is why nothing
dbd related was working.