munin-node install problems

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Thu Aug 3 17:03:41 UTC 2006

On Thursday, 2006-08-03 at 10:12:11 -0600, Matt Craig wrote:

> Using portupgrade -NfPP on a NFS client.

> You need a group "munin".
> Would you like me to create it [y]? y
> Done.
> Initializing new plugins..done.
> ./+INSTALL: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/munin-node.sh: not found
> Would you like me to set up log rotation [y]? y

I have a few questions:

- What happens when you install the package with pkg_add?

- Does portupgrade -v add any information?

- Does /usr/local/etc/rc.d exist on the client?

Thanks,
Lupe Christoph
--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |