PR: ports/96142

Frank Laszlo laszlof at vonostingroup.com
Sat Apr 29 17:29:06 UTC 2006

Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Can I get an opinion on getting PR ports/96142 either committed or rejected?
>
> It's just a simple ports/UPDATING update.
>
> Thanks!
> Larry Rosenman

Hello,
    I'm not really sure a change like this warrants a modification of
UPDATING. Does it adversely affect current users of the port? (or ports
depending on it) How I look at it is it simply adds a shared library and
wont affect current installations and upgrading. Unless of course you
know something I don't. :) I commiter will probably chime in and let you
know the "official" verdict. Hope that helps.

-Frank