slib-guile and GnuCash

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 29 02:31:51 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-Apr-28 14:50:29 -0400, Paul Pathiakis wrote:
>actually, on investigation of the Makefile in slib-guile, there's a note that
>says to keep it in sync with the slib version.
>So, I'm fine now, but where should I send this info, ports or the author?

Neither slib nor slib-guile is maintained so you would need to write
a patch to upgrade slib-guile and send-pr it.

As a side-note, the libtool built into guile is broken and causes
extremely slow gnucash startup.  You need a patch equivalent to the
one in ports/94826 (which makes it start in 10 seconds instead of 15
minutes).

--
Peter Jeremy