FreeBSD Port: latexmk-307a

Dmitriy Shnayder dis5149 at cs.rit.edu
Tue Apr 18 04:03:02 UTC 2006

When I use the algorithms LaTeX package [1] in a LaTeX document and run latexmk
to generate a PDF file, the program works. If I place a list of algorithms into
my document's table of contents, this generates a .loa file. When I then tell
latexmk to clean up files with "latexmk -c" or "latexmk -C" this file remains.

I would like you to change latexmk and introduce a simple fix for this problem.
In the cleanup_basic subroutine, add the following line:

unlink("$root_filename.loa");

[1] http://algorithms.berlios.de/

--
Dmitriy Shnayder