OpenTTD Trouble

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob at grimstveit.no
Mon Apr 3 07:43:00 UTC 2006

On 4/3/06, Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:

> FYI, many mail clients interpret '--' as the 'beginning of .signature
> block' separator and render the subsequent text differently, e.g. in a
> very tiny font.

Very off-topic, but I think the most common sig-block identifier is
"dash dash space", not only "dash dash". No standards on this, though.

An off-topic observation as well; GMail seems to handle "--" not as a
signature block, unlike "-- " which is treated as a signature block.
So mail from the King above (lousy pun intended) was displayed
"correct".

Sorry for the meaningless deviation :-).

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob, +47 48298152