PLIST with UTF8 encoded file name + MAN<sect>

Serge Gagnon serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca
Wed Sep 28 05:20:21 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have a PLIST with UTF-8 file name encoded inside and 'make deinstall'
just hang when it encounter this name (the famous smilling face
exactly).

I have exclude this entry from my PLIST and put something
@unexec rm -rf the_famous_directory_that_contains_these_files

This works, but the PLIST is incomplete.
Is there an other way to do this properly ?

I would like to know the definition of LN in the MAN<sect> that i can
find in bsd.port.mk
"123456789LN" please. I have two man page location with some with the
same name but slighty modified.

Thanks

regards,

--