Getting assistant to install 4.4BSD-Lite2 as software package

shafi kamal shafi_2k12003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:02:08 PDT 2005

Hello,
  I am a new user to 4.4FreeBSD. Installation of 4.4FreeBSD v 5.4
completed. I am trying to set up i.e install 4.4BSD-Lite2 distribution as a
software package in my FreeBSD system. I am in some truble.
Can u show we me  the way to make installation complete?
I have collected the 4.4BSD-Lite2.tar.gz , unzip it & found the
directories Domestic, Foreign, telnet, telnetd & so on.
I have somewhat read the Makefiles. Now what the next step would be
 to complete installation of this software?