Getting assistant to install 4.4BSD-Lite2 as software package

shafi kamal shafi_2k12003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 04:55:10 PDT 2005

Hello,
  I am a new user to 4.4FreeBSD. Installation of 4.4FreeBSD v 5.4 completed. I am trying to set up i.e install 4.4BSD-Lite2 distribution as a software package in my FreeBSD system.
I am in some truble. Can u show we me the way to make installationcomplete.
I have collected the 4.4BSD-Lite2.tar.gz , unzip it & found the directories Domestic,
Foreign, telnet, telnetd & so on. I have somewhat read the Makefiles. Now what
 the next step would be to complete installation of this software?