Getting assistant to install 4.4BSD-Lite2 software

shafi kamal shafi_2k12003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 06:25:20 PDT 2005

Hello,
      Sorry i was forgotten to mention the FreeBSD version. it's v 5.4  .
Again telling i have installed 4.4FreeBSD v 5.4 . I have collected the
4.4BSD-Lite2.tar.gz , unzip it & found the directories Domestic, Foreign,
telnet, telnetd & so on. I have somewhat read the Makefiles. Now what
 the next step would be to complete installation of this software?