[HEADS UP] Next experimental build patchset available for testing

Clement Laforet clement at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 18 13:53:22 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that devel/portmk has been synchronized with
next experimental build patchset.
I had to unfornately revert all eik changes in this snapshot, but I
hope we can reuse his great work as soon as possible.
Ideally changes to ports infrastructure will be put in devel/portmk
first, and then added to experimental build.

During the slush, you're invited to test changes in a day to day use
to help us to find bugs before it gets committed.

Thanks!

clem