Request gcc 34 port build gcj

Patrick Dung patrick_dkt at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Sep 17 23:12:11 PDT 2005

Before you make gcj only build in gcc41 port, we can compile pdftk with
gcj in gcc34 port.
After that, only gcc41 has gcj. We have compile problem with pdftk.

So I try to fix pdftk in the ports but failed. And I have told the
pdftk author.
He said he is busy. He has looked into the problem and try to make a
pre release later, but that was already half month ago.

I think the problem should also appear in Linux with pdftk and gcj 4.1
because the problem is related to itext that comes with pdftk and
gcj41.

Regards
Patrick