Autotools help needed

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Wed Sep 14 05:33:58 PDT 2005

On Wednesday, 14. September 2005 07:31, Boris Kovalenko wrote:

> Question: is this OK?

Mostly yes.

> May You tell me what should I do to run autotools
> properly?

You'd probably need to patch more stuff in order to make autoconf invoke the
correct commands.

Another solution that avoids this stuff altogether would be not to patch
configure.ac, but configure directly. It should be quite easy to produce a
patch against configure by diffing the shipped version against the one that
is automatically regenerated when you patch configure.ac.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org