Unifying WWW: pkg-descr lines for cpan ports

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 13 03:58:45 PDT 2005

Sergey Matveychuk píše v út 13. 09. 2005 v 14:09 +0400:
> Bill Fenner wrote:
> > 1. http://search.cpan.org/dist/Archive-Tar/
>
> As it's not obvious fact, I think it'll be good to add a couple lines in
>   paragraph 3.2.1 of The Porter's Handbook.
>
> Pav, could you?

What exactly would you like to have added there?

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Quantum physics was developed in the 1930's, as a result of a bet between
Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr, to see who could come up with the most
ridiculous theory and still have it published.