plan9ports

Serge Gagnon serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca
Sat Sep 10 06:30:39 PDT 2005

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:05:54 +0200
Thierry Thomas <thierry at pompo.net> wrote:

> Le Sam 10 sep 05 à 11:07:53 +0200, Andrew R. Reiter <arr at watson.org>
>  écrivait :
> >
> > Does anyone have plan9ports (from http://swtch.com/plan9port/) in their
> > queue for adding to ports?
> >
> > I am building now on recent -CURRENT... will look into any bugs I
> > enounter, and generate a patch to add if no one is looking into this now.
>
> There is an old suspended port about it:
> <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=71550>.
>
> Perhaps could you talk with the original submitter?

Hello Andrew, (Salut Thierry :) ! Voila mon nouveau mail en meme temps)

I'm planning to update this old port for the current version of
plan9ports this week but I don't have a lot of time to do it.

However, if you want to have this port right now in the ports tree, you
can grab the skeleton that i built, if it can help you, as Thierry told
you and submit a new PR of plan9port.

cheers,
--
GAGNON serge <serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca>
PGP Fingerprint: E968 4133 74F2 C730 4039 22AD 5462 6E23 1DCD 3D1A