FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Filippo Natali filippo.natali at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 04:47:27 PDT 2005

Alle 10:31, sabato 10 settembre 2005, linimon at freebsd.org ha scritto:
> As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in
> the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically schedule removal of ports
> that have been judged to have outlived their usefulness.  Often,
> this is due to a better alternative having become available and/or
> the cessation of development on the existing port.  In some cases,
> ports are marked for removal because they fail to build and install
> correctly from their sources, or otherwise fail in operation.
>
> The ports, and the reason and date that they have been scheduled
> for removal, are listed below.  If no one has stepped forward before
> that time to propose a way to fix the problems, the ports will be
> deleted.
>
> The goal of this posting is to make this process much more visible
> to the wider FreeBSD community.

> portname:           www/zope-mysqluserfolder
>                     user information
> maintainer:         filippo.natali at gmail.com
> status:             BROKEN
> deprecated because: Incomplete pkg-plist
> expiration date:    2005-09-22
> build errors:       none.
> overview:
> http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=www&portname=zope-mysq
>luserfolder
>

> portname:           www/zope-zmysqlda
>                     framework
> maintainer:         filippo.natali at gmail.com
> status:             BROKEN
> deprecated because: Incomplete pkg-plist
> expiration date:    2005-09-22
> build errors:       none.
> overview:
> http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=www&portname=zope-zmys
>qlda

Hi,

I posted these PRs:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/85182
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/85183

to disable package build as a workaround for double python dependency. These
products work fine if installed as ports.

I'll post a PR to unbreak and upgrade zope-portaltransforms asap

regards
Filippo