emacs doesn't build with 6-current and completely updated ports

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Mon Sep 5 09:25:58 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 16:21 +0000, FUJISHIMA Satsuki wrote:
> At Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:01:42 -0700,
> Sean McNeil wrote:
> > The following patch does work for me:
>
> It looks very equivalent as I supplied. :) I don't know what prevents
> that working for you (of course it works for me,) the meaning of this
> patch seems to correct. Now I believe nobutaka would help us soon.

As it turns out, he has removed that segment of code.  One thing I
didn't look for is any rejections from your patch.  Most likely there
was some white spacing issue with my cut/paste from email that caused
your patch to fail.  Sorry for the false failure report and I appreciate
your effort.

Cheers,
Sean