Cannot build mail/sylpheed-claws: LOCALEDIR undeclared

Fri Sep 2 04:03:28 PDT 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:50:24 +0200
Piotr Smyrak <piotr.smyrak at heron.pl> wrote:

> Is anybody getting this error also? I have not not been able to
> build Claws since May and 1.9.11, the first GTK2 version ported to
> FreeBSD. It has always been the same error. See attachment.

That's the first time I see such a report. Are you sure your ports
collection is up-to-date (no missing or superflous patches)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.