openoffice 2.0 RC3 broken SaveAs

Eugene M. Minkovskii emin at mccme.ru
Thu Oct 27 01:06:17 PDT 2005

System:
FreeBSD 5.4 i386

Port:
editors/openoffice-2.0

Make options:
LOCALIZED_LANG=ru
WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes
WITHOUT_JAVA=yes

Problem:
When I tryin SaveAs my document --- nothing happens. I see SaveAs
dilog, I select desirable folder, I typing filename, but when I
push "Save" button --- nothing happens. Not any error messages in
terminal, or any other errors, Instead this I see again SaveAs
dialog whith empty filename field and pointed to my home
directory.

WorkAround:
But Save function work properly. I forced to use following urgly
methods:

$ cp oldfile.scx new.scx
$ openoffice.org-2.0.RC3-scalc new.scx

then clear new.scx and edit file.

Have you amy ides? Perhaps this not a bug from OO, perhaps I
build my port wrong? This report also posted to
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=101475

--
Sensory  yours, Eugene  Minkovskii
Сенсорно ваш,   Евгений Миньковский