PHP 4.4.1 and session extension

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:07:25 GMT 2005

On 11/30/05, Philip Radford <phil at chycor.com> wrote:
> There are duplicates for automake and autoconf but when I remove these the install process always installs autoconf 2.53_3 even though 2.59_2 is newer.

The reason for installing multiple versions of automake and autoconf
is that old ports would break with the newer versions of
autoconf/automake when building that port.

These multiple versions don't cause a problem on FreeBSD when building a port.

> Possibly this is just a ports messup somewhere and needs to be refreshed - how can i do this??

Check if there is a config.h.in file in work/php-4.4.1/ext/session?

or do a "find . -name "config.h.in" to locate the file.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.