subversion port functionality

Mayo Jordanov mayo at oyam.ca
Mon Nov 21 21:15:55 GMT 2005

I'll try portdowngrade, thanks for the tip.

While I can make my own subversion 1.2 port, it would have been nice
if a port that is going from stable (that's been stable for a while
too) to pre-beta release would have some kind of warning on it. Any
way, that's my rant for the day. Thanks for the tip, it seems it's
going to work.

thanks,
mayo