SFTP-.0.9.9: Broken Link in FreeBSD Ports Descriptions

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at komquats.com
Sat Nov 19 12:59:41 PST 2005

The only place you can get sftp-0.9.9 is from my komquats.com site. As sftp
is now in the base system (4.11, 5.4, 6.0, and 7.0-CURRENT), the port
should be retired.

I have committed the following to the CVS tree:

Remove the original author's website as a source for the distfile, as he no
longer supports it. Functionality of this port is provided by the
OpenSSH port and in the base system. Mark this port deprecated and
scheduled to be removed on March 3, 2006.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy at FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert at gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper

In message <Pine.WNT.4.64.0511191346320.3152 at Treneq.frvorepbz.arg>, Gerard
writ
es: