mplayer-plugin port build fail with WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 18 15:48:41 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 03:06 +0900, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:
> Hello marcus,
>
> I currently use mozilla-1.7.12_1,2 and mplayer-gtk-esound-0.99.7_6 install.
> When I try to build mplayer-plugin port with WITH_MOZILLA=mozilla,
> I get following error in configure stage.

All my tests work fine.  I recommend you run make clean, then try again.
If it still fails, send me the _complete_ build output as well as the
config.log.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org