triggering maintainer timeout

Frank Ruell stoerte at dreamwarrior.net
Wed Nov 16 05:54:23 PST 2005

Hello,

somewhere I've read about maintainer timeout, but how can I trigger it?

I updated the two years old port of OpenBSD's mg, the maintainer didn't
respond at all, after a month I send a follow up - which got ignored,
too.  Now three month are gone, my patch proved to be usable since then,
but nobody uses it, because it's assigned to the pretended maintainer.
How do I get maintainership changed to me?

pr in question: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=85169

cheers,
Frank
--
Die wohlfeilste Art des Stolzes hingegen ist der Nationalstolz. Denn
er verrät in dem damit Behafteten den Mangel an /individuellen/ Ei-