Updating ports and send-pr(1)

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Sun Nov 13 22:38:15 PST 2005

Hi!

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:44:10 +1000 Dave Symonds wrote:

> Can someone point me in the correct direction for checking send-pr
> submissions? I've tried submitting patches to update some ports via
> send-pr(1), and I can't tell whether they are getting through to the
> right place. I'm fairly sure my mail configuration is correct (I Cc:
> it to another of my email addresses, and that works), but I don't know
> how to check on its progress.

Send-pr is OK, but FreeBSD.org mail servers are using some anti-spam
teckniques. If you don't receive an announcement about openning a PR
you should check if those servers are receiving email from you.
Special maillist for the purpose is freebsd-testing at FreeBSD.org. Check
your mail server logs.

WBR
--
Boris B. Samorodov, Research Engineer