Can't build postfix(-current)

Stefan 'Steve' Tell steve.tell at crashmail.de
Sun Nov 13 08:09:48 PST 2005

* "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Go through your /etc/make.conf and unset all port related variables, then
> build portmanager last so it can pick up the correct paths.  If your ports
> tree is healthy, postfix should be able to pull in SASL2 on its own, try
> running make all-depends-list in the postfix ports directory and see where it
> thinks everything is located.

Erm ... great job. :) While looking through /etc/make.conf I found an
entry POSTFIX_OPTIONS. I today have read about 50 times that this is not
supported any longer and each time I looked into make.conf I was
searching only for ports tree related entries.

It works now again .. thanks for talking about and your patience.

--
By(t)e,
        Steve           /\          http://www.crashmail.de

GnuPG/PGP: 0x9B6C7E15, encrypted mail prefered, see header