Nessus Install Fails

Udo Schweigert Udo.Schweigert at siemens.com
Sun Nov 13 02:12:08 PST 2005

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 02:23:11 +0200, maillist at ipnetsa.co.za wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I just did a cvsup on all ports and tried installing Nessus. This is what
> comes up (as per the attachment).. Any one got a clue for a fix ??

I can't reproduce that on 5.4-RELEASE-p8 and a recent ports tree.

Please be sure to have updated your ports (especially gtk2) before trying to
install nessus. An alternative would be to try with WITHOUT_NESSUS_GTK=yes.

Best regards

--
Udo Schweigert, Siemens AG   | Voice      : +49 89 636 42170
CT IC CERT, Siemens CERT     | Fax        : +49 89 636 41166
D-81730 Muenchen / Germany   | email      : udo.schweigert at siemens.com