FreeBSD Port: citrix_ica-9.00_2.

Anders Troback public at troback.com
Wed Nov 9 01:16:42 PST 2005

Unfortunately this did not help me:-(

I did notice that the system CPU stat was about 100+% for the wfcmgr app
and are running like that for about 30 secs and then the hole system is
rebooting! I have tried on two different system, one server running
6.0-RELEASE and one PC running on 6.0-RC1!

I have neever seen a thing like this on FreeBSD, in Windows yes but
never on any version of FreeBSD!!!

\\troback

Julien Gabel wrote:
>>wfcmgr are hanging/craching my FreeBSD 6.0 systems!!!
>>I'm don't know how to give you more feedback...
>>wfica is working!
>

> Just to say that i encounter the _very_ same behaviour using FreeBSD
> 6.0-STABLE (Mon Nov  7 07:28:36 CET 2005) with the latest port version,
> rebuild with `portupgrade -rRf'.  Don't know how to track this problem
> since this is a *hard* hang (and a power-off is needed to recover the
> situation).

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
And 'No' is the answer!