Excessive dependancies for OpenOffice 2.0 port

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 6 17:33:12 PST 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 12:18:09PM -0500, Mikhail T. wrote:
> I'm surprised, you are not objecting to the port's building of its OWN
> C and C++ compiler, as well as a bunch of "small" things like STLport,

These are build dependancies.  While it would be really nice to be able
to use the native system compiler, I can 'pkg_delete gcc-ooo' when done
building OpenOffice 2.  The list I provided are _RUN_ dependancies.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)