Azureus_2.3.0.4 dependency missing

Sam Lawrance boris at brooknet.com.au
Fri Nov 4 18:23:51 PST 2005

On 05/11/2005, at 12:38 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

>> portupgrade may have attempted to install JDK1.5 earlier on.
>>

> nope.  i always run
>
>    portupgrade -av 2>&1 | tee portupgrade.log
>
> and i specifically looked through it.  i'll send a copy to you
> (but not to the list)

 From that log, JDK1.5 is obviously in the dependency list, since
it's being cleaned out before azureus is built.

This looked a bit odd - jdk14 is cleaned, and there is no newline
after jdk15:

===>  Cleaning for jdk-1.4.2p7_2
===>  Cleaning for jdk-1.5.0p2_1===>  Cleaning for linux-sun-
jdk-1.4.2.10

When I run 'make clean' in azureus here, jdk14 is not cleaned.  Is
there anything in pkgtools.conf, make.conf, or your environment that
could cause this?  It might be worth a try re-updating your ports tree.

Cheers
Sam