FreeBSD Port: DarwinStreamingServer-5.5

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 3 00:16:20 PST 2005

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:25:41 -0500
Tory Salvia <tory at salvia.com> wrote:
> I¹m interested in installing Darwin Streaming Server on a ViaVerio FreeBSD
> virtual private server. Any info or links you can provide would be
> appreciated.

	About install, please make install on /usr/ports/net/
	DarwinStreamingServer.  About this in FreeBSD, there
	are no documents.

	After install, please read Apple's document:
	http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/streaming/qtss_admin_guide.pdf

	I changed some directories as default from Apple, to adopt
	FreeBSD's hier(7).  So please compare pkg_info -L
	DarwinStreamingServer-5.5 and Apple's document.