FreeBSD Port: eaccelerator-0.9.2a

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 31 00:30:49 PDT 2005

Xin LI píše v út 31. 05. 2005 v 13:31 +0800:
> Hi, Pav,
>
> 在 2005-05-30一的 23:10 +0200,Pav Lucistnik写道:
> > Aurimas Mikalauskas píše v po 30. 05. 2005 v 23:40 +0300:
> >
> > > eaccelerator-0.9.3 is out. As there's a lot of bugfixes since 0.9.2a,
> > > I hope you'll update it in the ports tree soon.
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?q=81316
> >
> > Four more days to timeout, then I'll commit it.
>
> I'd like to add that, instead of adding:
>
> %%%
> [eaccelerator]
> extension="eaccelerator.so"
> %%%
>
> The eaccelerator documentation has recommended that we add the following
> instead:
>
> %%%
> [eaccelerator]
> zend_extension="/path/to/eaccelerator.so"
> %%%
>
> And for php that is compiled with MTSAFE option, that becames:
> %%%
> [eaccelerator]
> zend_extension_ts="/path/to/eaccelerator.so"
> %%%

This all is moot point, as port automatically add it to
php/extensions.ini. Perhaps I'll modify pkg-message to match reality.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Logitech is infamous for providing 30 MB compressed driver software packages
that install a bunch of crap applications on the system and round up the number
of icons in the system tray to the nearest power of two.
  -- Michael Stromberg