FreeBSD Port: razor-agents-2.67

Charles Roffe charlieroffe at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 12:50:30 GMT 2005

This is a client program and can be run by any user.  As a result, the
default log file is razor-agents.log, wherever it lies.

You can override this in two ways:
    1) In razor-agents.conf, as per the documentation:
http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/doc.php?type=pod&name=razor-agent.conf
    2) As a command-line parameter, as per the documentation:
http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/doc.php?type=pod&name=razor-check

It seems to be correct to me the way it's checked in.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Charlie Roffe