What happened to milter-sender?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue May 24 02:55:49 PDT 2005

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:

> I'm not sure if he knows the kind what a "port" does

He knows exactly and clearly and unambiguously what a port does.  I
personally, myself, explained this to him last month in a series of
email exchanges between himself and the portmgr team.

He does not allow any distribution of his software if there are patches
accompanying them.

At all.

As per his insistence, all of the ports that included his software were
removed at that time.  It is not possible for FreeBSD to do otherwise;
we must respect software authors' rights.  We have no control over what
policy he wants to pursue in this case.

Mark Linimon, acting as portmgr