What happened to milter-sender?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 23 14:25:43 PDT 2005

Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering why I can't find milter-sende in the ports tree, but google
> found commit messages, so it has been there once.
> (last activity I found was the UPDATING remark on 20040709, I cc'd to the
> author)
>
> Thanks for any hints,
>
> -Harry
>
> P.S.: Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed

It's been gone for nearly half a year now. Looks like another stupid
licence-related issue. Also, vs was not the author; he's just the guy
who took care of removing the port.

# Adam

Revision 1.44, Thu Dec 2 10:00:26 2004 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by vs
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.43: +1 -1 lines
FILE REMOVED

Remove mail/milter-sender on author's request. It might be resurrected
in the future when the software is commercially available again.

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org
adamw at vectors.cx    ||   adamw at gnome.org