FreeBSD Port: mod_perl2-2.0.0,2

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sun May 22 05:15:53 PDT 2005

Lars Eggert wrote:
> No idea - I'm using the same platform and it works fine. Are you
> running with apache2 built from ports?

Yup, actually apache-2.0.54 and I previously did install...

 -> mod_perl2-2.0.0r5

... and now I am trying to update the port using portupgrade.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c at daniel.stefan.haischt.name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name