auto-plist , almost same idea as with plist in Tools.

Hye-Shik Chang perky at freebsd.org
Thu May 19 15:38:14 GMT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 01:56:13AM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I wrote it back in 2003 (hide in my machine :-)), but recently I have
> decided to let others know and did a near rewrite, then ahze has helped me
> to improvement on it a lot. marcus has helped me some too. I use it very
> often when I work with ports and it's always useful for me, so I think
> it's time to release it in public. What the hell is it? Let me copy and
> paste part from the auto-plist(8) that I wrote it tonight.

[snip]

Looks interesting.  In fact, I wrote a simliar script that
generates/checks pkg-plist called pkg_trackinst (which is in port
sysutils/pkg_trackinst).  I think the feature list of your auto-plist
is a greate hint for next update of pkg_trackinst.  Or we can
collaborate for the simliar objective.  :)

Regards,
Hye-Shik