PHP5 and MySQL 5 - undefined function mysql_connect

Yujin Boby vu3prx at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 10:38:13 PDT 2005

Thanks Uzi Klein

I have added WITH_MYSQL_VER=5 to /etc/make.conf

And deinstalled php5

---
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
deinstall
---

then installing it again

---
make install clean
---

I drinstalled and installed

---
cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions
make config
make install
---

Removing MySQLi and it went well. No errors.

But Still getting the same error for MySQL functions

Call to undefined function mysql_connect()